In addition to volunteers across Canada who assist with our national Discovery Days program, we welcome volunteers to greet guests and lead tours in our exhibit hall located in London ON. We are committed to providing opportunities for volunteers to develop and enhance their skills while contributing to the CMHF's mission and vision.
Our exhibit hall volunteers help ensure each visitor enjoys his or her experience. As a hall of fame volunteer, you act as our ambassador to the community.
- Greeting the public
- Ensuring visitors get the most from their CMHF visit
- Circulating through the exhibit hall and providing assistance to visitors as required
- Interpreting exhibits
- Helping with other CMHF initiatives and administrative duties
- Interested in Canada’s rich medical history
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Friendly and courteous
- 16 years of age or older with a responsible and professional mannerism
* Please return completed forms to the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame via mail or email.
If you have further questions please contact us.
Note: If you are under 18 please ensure that a parent or guardian fills out our consent form which is included with the application form.